Knots-Global Company Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title:Maintenance and Procurement Officer
Pay:N 100,000 per month
- Liaise and enquire from Vessel’s Engineer on the maintenance needs of the Company’s Vessels.
- Give detailed report of all maintenance needs as identified by the designated Engineers.
- Maintain up to date vessel maintenance check log, and log-in maintenance form at all operational locations at all times and effect notable repair as soon as possible.
- Review purchasing procedures, procurement policies and guidelines.
- Monitor and supervise procurement of vessel’s parts and services at cost effective price.
- Seeking reliable vendors and suppliers to provide quality marine items and services at reasonable prices.
- Conduct physical inventory of the vessels on monthly basis and keep constant checks on vessels and equipment.
- To supervise and monitor the general maintenance of the vessels in all locations.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Maintain up to date vendor registration log and ensure monthly checks on vendor details.
- Coordinating the daily operation between the vessels, management and client.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline minimum of (2:2) .( Technical discipline is an added advantage).
- 0-2 years post NYSC experience.
- Preferably male below 26 years of age.
- Proficiency in the use of office applications.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
Application Closing Date: 22nd February,2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Next Steps: to apply for vacant position please send an email with your resume, cover letter and subject detailing the subject you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.